Sunday, April 02, 2006

I've been tagged!

My friend, Sherry, has "tagged" me. I am, therefore, "it," and must complete the following:

Four jobs I've had...
1) Radio station receptionist / announcer.
2) Kindergarten teacher.
3) Custodian
4) Insurance biller for a doctor's office

Four movies I could watch over and over...
1) Young Frankenstein
2) The Sword in the Stone
3) The Pianist
4) Movies from the '50s or before

Four books I've read over and over...
(editorial note: I enjoy reading, but never seem to get books read...so this is my list of "liked" reads)
1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew)
2) Max Lucado books
3) Little Girl With Seven Names
4) The Kissing Hand
(did I mention I collect children's books?)

Four places I've lived...
1) Holtville, California
2) Spring Valley, California
3) Tillamook, Oregon
4) Newberg, Oregon

Four places I've vacationed...
1) Disneyland
2) Victoria/Vancouver BC
3) Richmond, Indiana
4) London, England (OK, so it was a college choir tour...)

Four TV shows I love...
1) Law and Order
2) Law and Order SVU
3) Law and Order Criminal Intent (are you seeing a pattern here?)
4) Trauma: Life In the ER

Four favorite dishes...
1) Tacos
2) Spaghetti Factory spaghetti with Mizithra cheese
3) "Icee" drinks
4) Homemade raspberry or strawberry jam

Four websites I visit (daily) often...
1) Blogspot.com
2) Ebay
3) Alibris (books)
4) my bank's website :)

Four places I'd rather be right now...
1) Camping with Eric
2) Southern California, to places I lived as a child
3) In a bigger house (but knowing I am blessed to have a house at all)...
4) Rocking my granddaughter to sleep.

Four things that make me warmly happy...
1) Rocking my granddaughter to sleep (is there an echo in here?)
2) Sitting by a campfire, smelling the smoke and listening to a river gurgling by.
3) Knowing that God is at work in me...
4) My family

Now...who gets tagged next? Here's the list - YOU'RE IT!
1) Kathy Watson (life101.blogspot.com)
2) Abbie Budd
3) Beth Rickey

No comments: