Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm a very blessed Momma...


So...my sweet girl Abbie, in the midst of her early pregnancy pukies, honored me with this "award" today..."because mommas are just the best at giving smooches just when you need them." I consider myself to be incredibly blessed and honored to have the privilege of being a momma...it's the best job I ever had...so those smooches come easily!
Let's see...I think I'm going to pass this one along to my friend Melissa, who is very far away from home in a place with no maple bars. I love you, Melissa...you're going to be an amazing momma one of these days!
...and I even love my pukey daughter...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the shout out. :) And thank you for sharing about this couple...I started weeping as I read it. The loss of a child...there are no words...

kim-d said...

I just had to drop by the comments for this post and let you know that I love your pukey daughter, too! What a sweetheart she seems to be, in my opinion. I am so happy to have found her and Livie and now The Peanut. It is my honor to keep them in my prayers :)!